Johnson's 3/8" stock diameter folding cleat mounted on a sliding stainless steel car for 1-1/4" track. The folding cleat features a knurled screw pin for adjustment along the track. The track surface is protected with a teflon®/fiber strip.
• Contstructed from T-316 stainless steel
• Makes great mid-ship cleat
• Internal friction drag holds cleat upright when in use
• Folds down and out of the way when not in use for a cleaner deck
• Can be used with up to 5/8" line, but 1/2" is recommended
• Safe working load is 2,000 lb in any direction, as long as the T-track is that strong