Designed for engine compartment ventilation prior to engine start-up. AirV heavy duty blowers are designed for continuous duty and can therefore be used for air intake or extraction in bilges, galleys, accommodation and other compartments.
• Flex Mount (flat base) design with multiple mounting holes
• High-impact anti-shock ABS body
• Stainless steel shaft
• Double ball bearing motor, designed for continuous duty
• Ignition protected (ISO 8846:1990; USCG 183.410)
• NOTE: These blowers are sized for metric hoses (user supplied); the inlet port is 110mm (4.33"), and the outlet port is 103mm (4.06"); the manufacturer says that 110mm hose can be used on both ports