KiwiGrip anti-slip marine deck coating is a revolutionary, safe, durable, non-skid deck treatment. It has a thick, yogurt-like consistency which spreads easily using their proprietary, texture-producing Loopy-Goopy Roller. KiwiGrip offers a consistent, grippy surface whose texture can be adjusted from fine to aggressive.
Unlike similar sounding products, KiwiGrip's anti-skid properties arise from its applied texture. The product itself is completely homgeneous and contains no additives or inclusions. Iit has no pieces of walnut shell, or other filler material to become exposed or pop out, leaving a pocket which then fills with dirt. KiwiGrip lasts a long time - under heavy use (boat used every weekend, all year) it will last over 10 years.
• Hard acrylic polymer provides a durable, homogeneous, anti-skid surface
• Loaded with UV stabilizers for long life and color consistency
• Easy to apply or repair; only minimal skill required to produce a "factory finish" surface
• Choose the degree of non-slip texture for your application by varying your technique
• Rolls on nicely over other worn non-skid surfaces with minimal preparation - no need to grind or sand smooth first
• Can be applied over wood, fiberglass, epoxy, concrete, or metal (requires primers)
• Non-toxic, no volatile solvents; cleans up with soap and water
• Loopy-Goopy roller covers - 4" size recommended for best results - fit on any standard roller handle (1 free 4" cover is included with a gallon size can)
• Theoretical coverage: 80 ft.²/Gal., only 1 coat required