The 2016 mechanical control is a sleek, hi-performance race boat control. Like all other Kobelt controls, it is built using bronze and stainless steel for both elegance and strength. Ease of installation and maintenance, as well as adjustable detent and frictions make this control head an outstanding product.
The levers can be combined to suit any customer requirement and an almost unlimited variety of control functions can be accomplished.
Please note the 2016 does not provide dual function single lever control. Only one function can be accomplished per lever.
• NOTE: Cable connector kits are sold separately. Cables are typically 30 Series (10-32 threaded ends) or 40 Series (1/4-28 threaded ends), and each cable end attached to the control head requires one kit.
• All bronze and stainless steel construction - will outlast any competing product
• 5-year warranty
Available in over 1500 variations of detent and friction settings, long/short handles, and safety switches, in configurations of 1 - 8 handles:
• "Standard" format is chrome finish with 4 handles - two short detent handles on the left, and two long friction handles on the right (the KEC configuration). Note that Fisheries does not list this model.
• A - One short handle with friction and one long handle with detent
• A1 - One short handle with friction and one long handle with friction
• B - Two long handles with detent on each handle
• C - Two long handles with friction on each handle
• D - Two long handles with one detent and one friction
• E - Two short handles with detent on each handle
• F - Two short handles with friction on each handle
• G - Two short handles with one detent and one friction
• H - With one neutral safety switch on detented handle
• J - With two neutral safety switches on detented handles
• K - With chrome finish cover and handle
• L - With polished brass finish cover and handle
• M - With black epoxy finish cover and chrome handle
• MM - With black epoxy finish cover and handle
• N - One long handle with detent
• O - One long handle with friction
• P - One short handle with detent
• R - One short handle with friction