The 2042 is a more sophisticated side-mount control intended for the discriminating boat owner who is looking for durability and performance. The control handle has a very large arc of rotation, providing a solid feel over both clutch and throttle.
The 2042 has a clutch override button to allow revving the engine without engaging the gear.
The 2042 can be ordered with the neutral position of the handle in one of 4 positions (12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock postions - 12 o'clock is standard). Be sure to indicate which position when ordering. Note -with the removable sailboat handle option (W), only the 12 o'clock position is available.
The 2042 requires a cable connection kit that typically uses 30 Series (10-32 threaded ends) or 40 Series (1/4-28 threaded ends) cables. Connector kits are sold separately and each cable end attached to the control head requires one kit.
• Heavy-duty construction of die cast bronze and stainless steel - will outlast all competing products
• Dual function lever controls both throttle and shift functions
• Very low profile format
• 3" throttle stroke and 1-3/8" clutch travel
• 5-year warranty
Available in 21 variations of handle, finish, and neutral safety switch:
• "Standard" as chrome-plated handle and face plate/cover
• H - With one neutral safety switch
• K - Chrome finish cover and handle
• L - Polished brass finish cover and handle
• M - Black epoxy finish and chrome finish handle
• W - Removable sailboat handle to avoid line snagging