The Leatherman Wave multi-tool is hands down their most popular model, made famous by its outside-accessible blades that can be deployed with just one hand.
Re-designed in 2004, the Wave now features larger knives, stronger pliers, longer wire cutters, and all-locking blades. Perfect for any job, adventure, or everyday task, the Wave multi-tool is an international best-seller.
Popular uses include daily on-the-job use, home and auto maintenance and repair, hiking, and fishing.
Customer reviews list many pros - versatility, strength, compact size and ease of carrying, number of tools, durability, quality and durability; and no cons. Ninety-eight percent of reviews say they would recommend this tool to a friend!
• Weighs 8.5 ounces and is 4" long
• Long bladed knives are conveniently located on the outside of the handles with a simple locking system
• Small tools are still safely inside the folded tool with a tab locking system
• Features include needlenose pliers, regular pliers, wire cutters, hard-wire cutters, clip-point knife, serrated knife, saw, scissors, wood/metal file, diamond-coated file, large bit driver, small bit driver, large screwdriver, ruler, bottle/can opener, wire stripper, lanyard attachment and two double-ended bits
• Included bits are Phillips and flat tip eyeglass screwdriver and Phillips #1-2 and screwdriver 3/16"
• Black nylon belt sheath included