Inclinometers indicate the angle of heel or tilt of a vessel, RV, crane, etc. With a super-accurate 10 degree range, the Lev-o-gage II is particularly sensitive to small angles of tilt.
Mount it parallel to the keel for accurate fore & aft trim determination, or athwartship for measuring very slight angles of heel. Mounts with high-bond tape (included). Dampened ball movement combined with large, clear number and degree markings make it easy to get quick, accurate readings in severe conditions.
• Mounts perpendicular to Lev-o-gage (#SCI 7301-C) Heel-Angle Clinometer
• Flexible tube assembly is shatterproof
• Numerals are engraved and paint-filled for long life
• Special damping fluid controls movement of the brass ball for smooth steady roll characteristics
• Weatherproof - will not rust or hang up; UV resistant