A chain-counter allows the scope of chain/rope to be more accurately measured, ensuring quicker, safer anchoring under any conditions.
The AA150 is a basic, universal, chain counter that dsplays the length of rode deployed by the windlass. It cannot be used to control the windlass up/down functions.
This counter can be used with any DC electric windlass (not just Lewmar's) which uses an all-chain or a rope/chain rode. It can also be used with hydraulic or AC windlasses using all-chain rodes.
For data at a second (helm) station, you can install a second AA560 unit, or link it with the smaller AA150.
The chain counter comes with a reed switch sensor (to be installed in the windlass body) and a magnet (to be installed on the gypsy).
• LCD display shows at a glance how much anchor rode is out
• Docking alarm sounds when the anchor is close to docking in the bow roller (but no "Stop" feature - that's up to you
• Works with rope/chain or all-chain rode
• Use with DC, AC and hydraulic windlasses
• Fits standard diameter 60mm (2-3/8") marine instrument console cut-out
What's in the box — Console with sensor cable with plug and a fastening kit, (1) magnet (10mm x 8mm) (to be attached to the gypsy), gray sensor (to be attached to the windlass) with 2 meter sensor cable with plug (use for all-chain or rope/chain installations), motor load sensor terminators (use for rope/chain installations), installation instructions and user manual.
NOTE - you will need to purchase a Sensor Connecting Cable sized for your particular installation, to connect the sensor on the windlass to the console. See Accessories, below.