A chain-counter allows the scope of chain/rope to be more accurately measured, ensuring quicker, safer anchoring under any conditions
The AA560 Deluxe Chain Counter controls the windlass from the helm station and shows at a glance how much anchor rode is deployed.
This counter can be used with any DC electric windlass (not just Lewmar's) which uses an all-chain or a rope/chain rode. It can also be used with hydraulic or AC windlasses using all-chain rodes.
For data at a second (helm) station, you can install a second AA560 unit, or link it with the smaller AA150.
The chain counter comes with a reed switch sensor (installed in the windlass body) and a magnet (installed on the gypsy).
• Large LCD display shows amount of rode deployed
• Controls up/down windlass function
• Safety lock reduces inadvertant windlass operation
• "One Touch" automatic function deploys and retrieves a pre-set length of anchor rode for simple anchoring when you know the depth of water
• Anchor-in-bow-roller docking alarm and pre-set stopping point help protect the boat during anchor retrieval
• Adjustable red backlighting ensures clear night operation
• Choice of feet or meters rode measurement
• Easy installation and set up
• Weather cover included
• Console color: gray
• Dimensions: 4.09"W x 4.09"W x 0.94"H
What's in the box — Console with weather cover, console sensor cable with plug, windlass sensor with 2 meter cable with plug, (1) magnet (10mm x 8mm), console fastening kit, motor load sensor terminators (for use with rope/chain installations), installation instructions, diagrams and operation manual.
NOTE - you will need to purchase a Sensor Connecting Cable sized for your particular installation, to connect the sensor on the windlass to the console. See Accessories, below.