To quickly determine diameter of any cable (up to and including 3/8" or 10 mm) this simple gauge does the trick. Simply slip it over a cable, and when the cable fits snugly in the "V" slot, note the diameter printed on the gauge.
• One side reads in fractions of an inch, the other side in millimeters.
• Very inexpensive insurance to eliminate using wrong size cable.
• Easily carried in pocket or wallet.
• Lightweight and corrosion resistant.
• Hole for lanyard or carrying loop
• Note: This gauge is made from relatively thin sheet metal, and is not meant for heavy duty or professional use - which will distort the V-groove.