This is a special 360° blue strobe light for use on police and law enforcement vehicles.
• Filled with epoxy after initial testing to make the light 100% waterproof
• Low power consumption allows for reduced electrical cable size
• No bulb replacement, ever; lasts for approximately 50,000 hours
• Rugged, clear anodized aluminum housing allows light to be used as footstep
• Not sensitive to vibration - no more broken filaments
• Fixture diameter is 3-5/8"
• Factory-tested throughout the manufacturing process
• 5-year limited warranty - all lights
• Internal electronics provide full, required, brightness over the entire voltage range
Many Lopolights that mount on horizontal surfaces (horizontal mounting) come with an included black Delrin® base, which may be drilled or shaped, if necessary, to fit your mounting surface. If, for aesthetic reasons, you prefer a clear anodized aluminum base which matches the finish of the light fixture, those are available separately.
To ensure that the light has the required intensity/visibility, each Lopo navigation light includes a microprocessor controlled flashing signal, when first turned on, to indicate: normal functioning, nearing end of service life, 50,000 hours of use - time to replace.