The Lopolight Monitoring Relay (LMR) is monitors one Lopolight Navigation light very accurately and will detect and signal if the light is operational, has a partial fault or a complete fault, for any reason.
The LMR will learn the profile of the navigation light it is set to monitor, it will even indicate when the light is approaching the end of its designed service life and must be replaced.
The LMR offers both a manual panel connection which has priority, and a communication channel for control from a computer via RS485.
• For use only with Lopolights
• Each LMR can control only one light
• Designed for use in all vessel types and sizes to conform with EN 60945; MSC.253(83) and Lloyds Register Rules and Regulations for the Classification of Ships
• Approved by Lloyds Register for use in ENV1 “Bridge and Deck zone, Cert # 12/70035
• Expected service life of 50,000 hours