LPS 3 is a specially formulated long-term corrosion inhibitor that works under severe weather conditions to protect metal parts in storage for up to two years. On application, it forms a thick, waxy, self-healing film that seals out moisture, air, acid and alkali fumes and other corrosives. Ideally suited for industrial, aviation, electrical/electronic and automotive applications.
• Stops exfoliation or fillform corrosion of aluminum
• Provides non-sling lubrication for chains, cable, or wire rope
• Contains no chlorinated solvents, silicones, or halogens and is safe to use on rubber, plastics, and paint
• Contains no CFC's and has a nonflammable propellant
• QPL-approved by Boeing, McDonnell-Douglas and Airbus