The Seablaze3 Underwater Light stands out for its very high light output at a reasonable cost. All control circuitry is contained within the fixture, so no external drive modules are needed.
The luminaire requires only a small 1/2" through-transom wire hole, so installation is fast and easy.
• 1729 lumen light output (white LEDs)
• 10 - 30V DC voltage
• Ideal for transom mounting, not recommended for running surfaces e.g. the bottom of the hull
• Expected bulb life is more than 22,000 hours
• USCG ignition protected
• Powder-coated aluminum housing is salt-spray tested to 3,000 hours
• Completely sealed for total immersion
• Requires a fuse or circuit breaker protected circuit (5A max.)
• Not recommended for above-water applications
• Surface mount
• Includes 5 ft sealed power cord and (3) insulating mounting bushings; requires 1/2" hole for wire
• CE marked
• Completely designed and manufactured in the USA
• Note: Lumen output in title refers only to the white LED model, for comparison purposes