The GAI (General Area Illumination) light is suitable for interior or exterior use, and comes in multiple light output options.
Compact, attractive and fully positionable, this light has a relatively narrow beam.
Great for directional galley lighting, illuminating work surfaces, and for use as berth reading lights.
Both the dimming and color selection features are activated by simply toggling your exisiting switch on and off.
Built-in intelligent circuitry enables this without the need for external control modules or specialized switches, and eliminates the need for multiple wire runs required by other multi-colored lights.
• Options for 4 color operation, or 2 or 3 color operation with dimming
• Fasteners are hidden from view, yet easily accessible; above surface profile is 0.29"
• Completely sealed — IP 67 compliant (dust tight, withstands temporary immersion)
• Surface mount; requires 0.375" hole for wires, and user supplied on/off switch
• Base diameter = 1.49"; maximum extension = 2.52"
• USCG ignition protected
• At 5000 K, the GAI produces a cool white light; however the warm white high CRI version (3000 K) produces a light closer to that of incandescent bulbs
• CE marked
• Completely designed and manufactured in the USA