The GAI-2 (General Area Illumination) light is suitable for interior or exterior use, and comes in multiple light output options.
Compared to the original GAI light, the GAI-2 has a higher light output, and a larger lens for a beam that is almost twice as wide as the GAI.
Great for illuminating entertainment and living spaces, especially where conventional overhead lighting just isn't possible.
Both the dimming and color selection features are activated by simply toggling your exisiting switch on and off.
Built-in intelligent circuitry enables this without the need for external control modules or specialized switches, and eliminates the need for multiple wire runs required by other multi-colored lights.
• Options for 4 color operation, or 2 or 3 color operation with dimming
• Fasteners are hidden from view, yet easily accessible
• Completely sealed — IP 67 compliant (dust tight, withstands temporary immersion)
• Surface mount; requires 0.375" hole for wires, and user supplied on/off switch
• USCG ignition protected
• At 5000 K, the GAI-2 produces a cool white light; however the warm white high CRI version (3000 K) produces a light closer to that of incandescent bulbs
• CE marked
• Completely designed and manufactured in the USA