Contemporary and understated, Lumitec's Halo family of down lights stands apart from the crowd.
With similar options and output to the Orbit Down Light, the Halo differs in that the entire face of the Halo is exposed lens.
This results in a very wide and more diffused beam.
Another difference from the Orbit is the very narrow bezel of the Halo.
With weatherproof construction, a shallow-depth profile (less than 1/2" below mounting surface) and an easy to install mounting system Halo is ideal for saloons and staterooms, as well as helm stations, flybridges and hard tops.
Both the dimming and color selection features are activated by simply toggling your exisiting switch on and off.
Built-in intelligent circuitry enables this without the need for external control modules or specialized switches, and eliminates the need for multiple wire runs required by other multi-colored lights.
• Options for white or brushed aluminum finish, with 4 color operation, or 2 or 3 color operation with dimming
• Fasteners are hidden from view, yet easily accessible; above surface profile is 0.31"
• Completely sealed — IP 67 compliant (dust tight, withstands temporary immersion)
• Requires 1.25" mounting hole; and user supplied on/off switch
• USCG ignition protected
• At 5000 K, the Halo Down Light produces a cool white light; however the warm white high CRI version (3000 K) produces a light closer to that of incandescent bulbs
• CE marked
• Completely designed and manufactured in the USA