Lumitec's ultra-bright, ultra-low profile Mirage Down Lights represent the next generation of LED illumination.
Utilizing the most efficient emitters commercially available, Mirage boasts incredible output and a profile that is among the slimmest in the industry.
In field studies, the Mirage was up to three times as bright as a 20W halogen fixture.
Equally suited to elegant saloons, or no-nonsense T-tops.
A standout feature of the Mirage is its spring-loaded mounting system, which eliminates the need for fasteners.
Just cut the mounting hole with a hole saw, connect the wires, and insert the fixture.
The integral springs hold the fixture securely against the mounting surface.
The Mirage Down Light is available in three versions:
• Glass Only — 2.5" outside diameter; this light has a wide frosted lens surrounded by a wide etched glass border, which helps disperse a portion of the light output. When mounted, this light is only 0.075" proud of the surface
• Polished Stainless Steel — the Glass version with an added SS trim bezel; extends the outside diameter to 3.25", and the height to just over 1/8 inch
• White — the Glass version with a SS bezel painted white
• All the Mirage lights fit into a 1.92" diameter cutout, and extend less than an inch below the mounting surface
Both the dimming and color selection features are activated by simply toggling your exisiting switch on and off.
Built-in intelligent circuitry enables this without the need for external control modules or specialized switches, and eliminates the need for multiple wire runs required by other multi-colored lights.
• Options for white or brushed aluminum finish, with 4 color operation, or 2 or 3 color operation with dimming
• Super easy to mount
• Completely sealed — IP 67 compliant (dust tight, withstands temporary immersion)
• Requires 2" mounting hole; and user supplied on/off switch
• USCG ignition protected
• At 5000 K, the Mirage Down Light produces a cool white light; however the warm white high CRI version (3000 K) produces a light closer to that of incandescent bulbs
• CE marked
• Completely designed and manufactured in the USA