Lunasea Lighting's professional Radio Frequency Light Dimmers offer convenience and total control for your LED lights without wires!
This wireless light dimming receiver is the single zone "black box" receiver which receives dimming instructions from one of Lunasea's dimmer transmitter/remote control units and is hard wired to the lights you want to control - which comprise the "zone".
The receiver handles up to 8 amps of lights (a whole galley's worth) and allows for connection to a manual normally open switch for local dimming in addition to the remote control. The small form factor easily fits in tight locations.
See Accessoy Products, below, for the selection of remote controllers you can link to this receiver.
• Can be used with any dimmable light
• Control range of 65 ft
• Reliable touch dimming with seamless control
• Remembers state it was when receiver power is removed
• Easy pairing with up to 8 transmitters
• Receiver measures only 1-1/2"W x 4"L x 7/8"D
• Output voltage/wattage: 12V/96W, 24V/192W, 36V/288W
• Operating frequency 434 MHz/868 Mhz
• Receiver voltage: 12-36V DC, 8A output
• FCC approved