Mega Fusion Primer
Primer for Using "Chip Fix" or "Hairline Fix" on Plastic, Aluminum, or Larger Fiberglass Repairs
Sku# Make a selection
Item ID Make a selection
Mfg# Make a selection
Checking for Price and Availability
As low as $21.24
As low as $21.24
MagicEzy Mega Fusion is used to prime plastic and aluminum before an application of MagicEzy 9 Second Chip Fix or Hairline Fix. It is also recommended when repairing larger fiberglass damage.
Mega Fusion Primer contains no UV protectants, and must be overcoated.
It is not suitable for constant immersion applications. Use above the waterline on vessels kept in the water.
Use on —
Plastic – jet-skis, canoes, kayaks, dinghies, cars, motorcycles.
Aluminum – boats, cars, motorcycles, appliances.
Fiberglass – use as a primer and adhesion promotoer on large damage (greater than 2" x 2") before applying 9 Second Chip Fix, and possibly Hairline fix if a cosmetic finish is required..
• Very strong adhesion
• Strengthens weakened surfaces
• Highly flexible
• Built-in leveling mechanism
• Non-toxic, non-hazardous
• Soap and water clean-up
• Color is light gray
• Easy to use and apply - no mixing needed - just apply by squeezing the tube
• Supplied in 0.43 fl oz (12.9 ml) re-sealable tubes — 6 month shelf life once opened *
• 3-year repair life guarantee
Watch an informative 3 minute video demonstrating how to use Mega Fusion Primer.
Curing Info —
Cure times vary with temperature, humidity, and size of repair.
At 70°F (20°C) cures as a priming coat in 2 hours. If used to bond, allow 24 hours to harden.
Full cure to final strength requires 21 days.
Store in a cool place below 50°F. (A refrigerator is best.)
* When re-sealing a partially used tube, if you squeeze any residual air out of the tube prior to putting the cap on, and then store below 50°F, the contents of the re-sealed tube can potentially last for several years.