The Magnum Automatic Generator Start (AGS) is designed to automatically start your generator based on low battery condition, or the inside temperature of your boat. Adjust the AGS to meet your needs with a wide range of temperature and timing choices. Start settings do not interfere with the manual start/stop operation of the generator. Just use any existing start/stop switch in your boat. The stand alone version (ME-AGS-S) works well for installation and operation without an inverter. The network version (ME-AGS-N) allows operation of the AGS via the ME Series remote panel.
• Selectable cabin temperature for generator start 65-85°F
• Selectable battery voltage for generator start 10-12 VDC or 20-22 VDC
• Selectable generator run time 1 - 5 hours
• Quiet time choices: 9 pm - 7 am, 9 pm - 8 am, 9 pm - 9 am, 10 pm - 8 am, 11 pm - 8 am
• Clock Adjustable 24-hour clock