Manchester's DOT steel cylinders can be used in a multitude of applications: domestic, recreational, commercial, and industrial. They conform with strict compliance to DOT specifications 4BA, 4BW, and 4E - allowing for the use of these tanks on vehicles. TC in manufacturer part number indicates the cylinder is also approved to Transport Canada specificartions.
• Steel construction; factory tested
• All cylinders are white powder coated for maximum rust protection
• Ergonomic, easy to carry collar design
• Includes external Acme threaded/Type 1 valve - prevents fuel from releasing unless a positive connection is made
• Includes Overfill Prevention Device (OPD) - prevents overfilling the tank
• Indicated models have an integral fuel level gauge (E,1/4, 1/2, F)
• Made in USA