This package comes with complete U.S. coverage of Raster charts, satellite photos, aerial photos, and topos. Also included is the full-featured Offshore Navigator software program, which provides the tools for route and trip planning and navigating in real-time, plus tides and current information for U.S. waters. Chart Navigator can interface with autopilots and other NMEA0183 instruments. Chart Navigator can take the signal from your GPS receiver and show your position right on the screen. You can see your vessel move across full-screen or split-screen charts, 3-D charts and Nav Photos.
• Quick route plotting and planning with simple mouse clicks on the chart
• Quick dragging, zoom and scale options
• Print route plans and chart segments
• Print and view tide and current graphs
• GPS ready; Autopilot ready
• Instant range and bearing to MOB location
• System requirements: Windows XP, CD-ROM drive, Video Monitor resolution of 256 colors at 800x600 (or better) & 1 GB of free disk space