Used by generations of boaters, ChartKits are full-color reproductions of actual U.S. government and private charts spiral bound into popular cruising regions. The convenient-sized books are large enough to allow for manual plotting, yet small enough to sit on your nav-station or lap. Waterproof covers are available.
Chartbooks are easy to use with your GPS. Most charts include one-minute lat./long. grids to make vessel positioning a breeze, and major navigation aids are identified with named GPS waypoints. The Companion CDs include Offshore Navigator Lite GPS positioning software which includes: real-time positioning (shows your current position on the chart), data windows so you can instantly verify important piloting information, and a PC interface feature for easy waypoint downloads.
• 22" x 17"
• Full-color harbor, coastal and offshore charts
• Includes small-scale, wide area charts as well as large-scale, detailed charts of harbors and approaches
• Index (inside front cover) and "Go-To" page numbers at charts edges make it simple to quickly find the chart you want
• Pre-plotted courses, distances, and waypoints
• Info on marinas and anchorages
• Color aerial photos
• Yeoman reference points printed on charts for BBA's revolutionary electronic plotter
• Complete chart data for GPS printed on charts
• US government updates