The UP6/E-DX is a self-priming water pressure system featuring TWO inter-connected pumps, with a dual voltage "Smart" controller.
The variable speed motors run only at the required rate to maintain pressure.
The second pump runs only as needed to maintain pressure and flow.
On-demand constant pressure is maintained, so there is no cycling, and no need for an accumulator tank.
This is a positive displacement gear pump that delivers reliable water pressure for large water systems.
It is self-priming and features quiet PTFE helical gears, a brass body, and a stainless steel shaft and lip seal.
• 13.8 gal/min open flow rate; 10 gpm at 25 psi; 5 gpm at 30 psi
• Ports: 3/4" female BSP
• Micro-processor controlled for constant control of pressure, current, and voltage
• "Universal voltage" - runs on either 12 or 24 volts DC
• Red/green LED function indicator; blue LED empty tank indicator
• Short-circuit and overload protected - no need for an additional fuse
• Dimensions: 11.4"L x 10.0"W x 9.3"H