This is a powerful self-priming, electric pump with an oil resistant nitrile impeller for prolonged service.
Not being constantly submerged in water, this remote-mounted pump has an especially long service life.
Although its most popular application is as a bilge pump, the pump can also be used for gray water, saltwater washdown, and ballast tank transfers.
An 11.9 gpm model (M162-006-xx) is available by special order. Inquire at 800-426-6930.
This pump has a higher flow rate the comparable 18670 units in the "Water Puppy" series, and is especially popular due to its smaller footprint.
• Suitable for fresh, salt, or gray water use
• Dual attachment ports accept hose (external) or straight male BSP thread fittings (internal)
• 12 volts DC; available in 24 volt models by special order
• Models from 7.4 to 11.9 gpm in this series
• Self-priming to 5 ft (1.5m)
• Waterproof cable gland
• Internal EMI (electromagnetic interference) filter eliminates interfence with radio transmissions and other sensitive instruments
• Suitable for intermittent use