This is a positive displacement gear pump that delivers reliable water pressure.
The variable speed motor runs only at the required rate to maintain pressure — saving battery power, as well as wear and tear.
On-demand constant pressure is maintained, so there is no cycling, and no need for an accumulator tank — although adding an accumulator tank will lessen pump cycling and increase its service life.
The pump is self-priming and features quiet PTFE helical gears, a brass body, and a stainless steel shaft and lip seal.
• 10.5 gal/min open flow rate; 9 gpm at 20 psi
• Ports ‐ 1/2" female BSPP female thread with (2) O-ring sealed adapters to 1/2" male NPT (tapered) thread - (Note: the image mistakenly shows straight threads)
• Micro-processor controlled for constant control of pressure, current, and voltage
• Red/green LED function indicator; and blue LED empty tank indicator
• Dimensions: 10.25"LW x 7.75"W x 4.25"H
• 2-year warranty