This is a positive displacement gear pump that delivers reliable water pressure.
The variable speed motor runs only at the required rate to maintain pressure — saving battery power, as well as wear and tear.
On-demand constant pressure is maintained, so there is no cycling, and no need for an accumulator tank — although adding an accumulator tank will lessen pump cycling and increase its service life.
The pump is self-priming and features quiet PTFE helical gears, a brass body, and a stainless steel shaft and lip seal.
• 4.0 gal/min open flow rate; 3.3 gpm at 20 psi
• Connections — 3/8" NPT (tapered) O-ring sealed adpaters threaded into 3/8" female BSPP ports in the pump head
• Micro-processor controlled for constant control of pressure, current, and voltage
• "Universal Voltage" - runs on either 12 or 24 volts DC
• Red/green LED function indicator; and blue LED empty tank indicator
• Dimensions: 6-7/8"L x 4-5/8"W x 4-1/4"H
• 2-year warranty