Charge Pro chargers are designed to both recharge your batteries, and extend their life when stored for long periods of time.
They are multi-stage, completely automatic, lightweight, silent, and produce their full rated amperage output at 12 volts DC, while using much less AC current than other charger types.
When the charger is attached to your batteries and plugged into a standard 115 Volt/60 Hz AC outlet, the red and green LEDs let you know the unit is charging or maintaining your batteries.
Charge Pro onboard chargers have the same housing and mounting dimensions as the original Charge Pro chargers from Guest, but with a number of performance enhancements.
• Charge flooded and AGM batteries (only)
• Microprocessor controlled for accurate charging
• Universal input 120/230V AC input for go-anywhere freedom
• Intuitive operation
• Senses the power needs of each battery and sends correct charge
• Isolated outputs
• Outputs can be put in series or parallel for higher voltage or current
• Completely sealed, epoxy filled - IP68 waterproof
• Designed for harsh marine and industrial environments – moisture, salt, shock and vibration tested
• Non corroding housing for ultimate reliability
• Meet global industry standards including UL, CE, CSA, ABYC, California efficiency regulations (CEC)
• CE marked
For a "finished" look, or for a "no wiring" connection, the ConnectCharge Plug on these chargers can snap into the rear of an exterior- or dashboard-mounted ConnectCharge Inlet Sleeve (Item # MCO150CCI; sold separately), so you can just plug your 15A shore power cord right into the inlet on your dash, without having to do any wiring, This arrangement also lets you keep the interior of the boat locked while you charge your batteries. See below.