The ConnectPro™ system offers a revolutionary concept in trolling motor connections.
It features an exclusive locking plug and receptacle mechanism which provides a superior, waterproof electrical connection and current carrying capacity for trolling motors.
This helps eliminate loss of motor power and reduced battery life.
Perfect for today's higher voltage trolling motors.
This system is also useful for connecting a variety of 12 volt accessories, such as fishfinders and stereos to your boat's power system.
Rated at 30 amps maximum.
• Universal design for 2- or 3-wire configuration in 12, 24, 12/24, 24/36 or 36 volt systems
• Waterproof and corrosion resistant
• Engineered to deal with standing water, hull vibration and other common issues
• Standard 1-1/8" diameter mounting hole
• Easy to install, with supplied mounting plate for front panel installation, or locking ring for rear access installation
• Accepts 10 and 8 gauge wire; a special adapter is available for 6 gauge wire
• Ergonomic contoured grip for easy hook-up and ground blade alignment