This small, yet effective, unit provides a compact alternative to tall sea strainers-- particularly where space is at a premium. The exclusive flow-through design allows water to tumble horizontally across the perforated stainless steel screen, where debris is agitated until it is chopped into small pieces. When this "processed" debris is small enough to pass through the holes in the screen, it will also easily pass through the engine water system and be exhausted overboard with no clogging. The multi-port design fulfills ABYC requirements for filtering debris from water used in engine and generator cooling, sanitation systems, etc.
• Inlets: 1-1/4" hose barb, internally tapped for 1" NPT
• Outlets: 1 x 1" NPT and 2 x 3/4" NPT
• Clear, heavy-duty lens allows for quick visual inspection
• Quick opening hand knob for easy maintenance
• High quality 85-5-5-5 naval bronze
• Provisions for floor or side mounting
• Dimensions: 7.5" overall height x 7.5" wide x 6.5" deep