Marine-Tex, the legendary high-strength repair compound, is designed for filling, bonding and rebuilding wood, fiberglass, ceramic, glass, metal, masonry and many plastics.
Marine-Tex is a creamy paste consistency (like toothpaste) that can be applied on vertical or horizontal surfaces and easily fills gaps to rebuild damaged components.
Marine-Tex paste provides waterproof repairs that can be used with fiberglass tape or cloth to bridge holes and reinforce structural repairs as needed.
• Use for emergency and permanent repairs to hulls, decks, stripped fasteners, piping and tanks
• Can be sanded, ground to shape, tapped, drilled and finished with most common paints and coatings
• Dries to form a very hard surface
• Impervious to diesel fuel and many common acids, alkalies, solvents and chemicals
• Gray is recommended for metal and machinery repairs with a compressive strength of 13,000 psi
• White is recommended for fiberglass repairs and other applications where white color is important with a compressive strength of 8,000 psi