The RigPro is a riggers five-point fall arrest harness and has been designed for comprehensive comfort protection and safety and is ideal for extraction, rapelling and specialist work. Designed to support the body and distribute the forces in suspended work and to prevent serious injury and keep the wearer in a safe position for rescue, in fall arrest.
The Full Body has been designed to help lower the compression forces around the user’s back, hips and legs and using built up layers of thermoformed breathable foams and a clever combination of fabrics reduces the pinching of webbing against the skin. The Full Body's extra padding protects the wearers hips from fittings which tend to become uncomfortable after long periods.
Full Body X adds attachment points for chest ascender.
• Rear D-ring attachment point
• Front sternum attachment
• Lower ventral attachment point for rapelling
• Two side work positioning D-ring belt loops
• Easy to don via click lock buckle entry
• Easy fit, with side and shoulder adjustment cam buckles
• Ultra lightweight Carbon steel fittings, black powder coated
• Water repellent and UV resistant polyester webbing
• Padded leg loops and shoulder yoke
• 330lb (150kg) rated