ChargeMaster Battery Chargers have 3 outputs and sophisticated circuitry to ensure that all your batteries are always charged.
Three-stage charging (bulk, absorption and float) provides for optimum charging efficiency, higher charge density, and longer battery life.
Charger functions and readouts can be displayed and controlled at a remote location by the optional MasterView™ Easy Digital Panel (see Table);
• Robust marine construction, and efficient energy saving electronics
• 90 - 265V AC auto-ranging input voltage and 50/60 Hz allows for US or International use
• Programmable for gel, AGM, or wet/lead acid batteries
• Accurate 3-step charging using high frequency switch mode technology for optimal battery performance
• Can be used as a 12 volt power supply when connected to shore power while battery levels are still low
• Memory circuitry prevents temporary interruption from starting a new 3-stage cycle
• Multi-functional, digital LED, backlit displays provides charge, use, and function data for each battery bank, including charge phase, voltage, current, percent of full charge, etc.
• Battery temperature sensors; power factor corrected
• Easy installation with included mounting bracket and clear instructions
• Dimensions: 14"H x 11"W x 6"D except - 12V 35/50A are 11.5"H x 8.3"W x 5.2"D; 24V 80/100A are 17"H x 11"W x 6"D
• 2-year warranty; CE, meets UL and ABYC requirements