This analog instrument uses a German-made, aneroid barometer movement with pointer needle to indicate current barometric pressure over a scale of 28.5 - 31.5 inches of mercury.
It is accurate to 0.16" of mercury.
The Predictor is a fully self-contained instrument that requires no external sensor or power supply.
• Displays traditional barometric nomenclature of Rain, Change, Fair
• Scale covers over three inches of mercury
• Features precision German movement, displayed behind cutaway dial
• Resettable pointer shows changes in pressure
• Solid brass case
• Silver dial
• Adjusted to altitude up to 2,000 ft, but can be factory set for higher altitudes