Maxwell offers a series of AutoAnchor windlass control products which can be used on any windlass.
The AA150 is a hard wired, panel mounted, digital anchor rode counter.
Use the helm mounted AA150 to remotely keep accurate track of how much anchor rode is deployed.
At night, when markers on the anchor rode are difficult to see, the LCD display shows exactly how much rode has been released.
• Fits standard 2-3/8" dashboard gauge cut-out
• Intuitive user interface for simple operation
• Works on both rope/chain and all-chain rodes
• Digital accuracy for confident anchoring
• Audible signal as anchor approaches bow roller
• Adjustable intensiy, backlit LCD display
• Rode calibrations in feet or meters
• Water resistant to IP67 ratings (withstands temporary immersion when properly mounted on a flat surface)
• Plug & Play cable connectors make for easy installation and set-up
• EMC protection to CE EN60945
• May be used in conjunction with other AutoAnchor accessories
• Fits all DC, AC, and hydraulic windlasses - all Maxwell windlasses are "Rode Counter Ready" with a pre-drilled sensor hole and magnet fitted (keep the one in the kit as a spare).
What's in the box — AA150 console, includes a short cable and plug, (1) (windlass mounted) sensor with short cable and plug, (1) magnet.
NOTE — You will need to purchase a Sensor Connecting Cable sized for your particular installation, to connect the sensor on the windlass to the console. See Accessories, below.