Maxwell offers a series of AutoAnchor windlass control products which can be used on any windlass.
The AA710 is a wireless hand held up/down windlass controller and anchor rode counter that allows complete freedom of movement around the vessel while using it.
The AA710 has all the features of the panel mounted AA570 Wireless controller (see below) PLUS the ability to control a bow thruster or deck lights and anchor wash.
The AA570 features easy calibration, as well as configurations for multiple station set-ups using additional AutoAnchor panels or controllers.
Use the AA570 to raise and lower the anchor from the helm, as well as to keep track of how much rode is deployed.
If desired, the AA570 allows you to deploy and retrieve a specific length of anchor rode, which you can set for the depth and weather conditions.
At night, when markers on the anchor rode are difficult to see, the LCD display shows exactly how much rode has been released.
• Hand held remote displays rode count plus signal strength and battery level (requires 2 AA batteries)
• Seamless integration with AutoAnchor AA570 wireless panel mounted controller
• Able to operate two windlasses from a single console (requires a second base station)
• Intuitive user interface for simple operation; easy set-up
• Works on both rope/chain and all-chain rodes
• One-touch function to deploy and retrieve a pre-set length of rode
• Digital accuracy for confident anchoring
• Option to pre-set a stopping point on retrieval
• Audible signal as anchor approaches bow roller
• Adjustable intensity, backlit LCD display
• Rode calibrations in feet, meters, or fathoms
• Displays windlass speed and direction
• Safety lock helps prevent accidental deployment of the anchor
• Logs windlass operation hours to help ensure regular windlass maintenance
• Wrist strap, rubber grip molding, console holder/mount and protective cover; shockproof
• Water resistant to IP67 ratings (withstands temporary immersion when properly mounted on a flat surface)
• Typical transmission range is 30 feet, with an optional antenna available for increased range; please inquire at 800-426-6930
• Secure data transmission (2.4GHz ISM band) with 16 channel options
• EEE 802.15.4 compliant
• Fits all DC, AC, and hydraulic windlasses - all Maxwell windlasses are "Rode Counter Ready" with a pre-drilled sensor hole and magnet fitted (keep the one in the kit as a spare)
• 3-year warranty
What's in the box — AA710 hand held remote control unit, (1) AA702 wireless base station transmitter, (1) (windlass mounted) sensor, (1) magnet, instruction manual.