The new S4 Rescue SART is easy to use even with gloved or wet hands. The S4 Rescue offers reliability in a compact design.
The S4 Rescue is a 9GHz Xband Radar transceiver and has been designed for assisting air/sea ship or survival craft rescue operations in accordance with IMO, GMDSS requirement
• Receiver Response: 9.2-9.5 GHz, sensitivity better than -50 dBm
• Transmitter Response: 12 forward and return sweeps through the range 9.2-9.5 GHz. Nominal sweep times 7.5 μs forward and 0.4 μs return. Minimum recovery time following excitation, less than 10 μs. Response reply to receiver signal less than 0.5 μs.
• Radiated Power (ERP): Not less than 400 mW (+26 dBm)
• Duration of Operation: 96 hours in standby condition followed by a minimum 8 hours of transmission while being continually interrogated with a pulse repetition frequency of 1 kHz
• Temperature Range: -20ºC to +55ºC operational -30ºC to +65ºC storage