Megafend fender hooks provide enduring protection, assuring that lines suspending fenders remain clear of yacht surfaces to safeguard against abrasion of handrails, hull surfaces, or lines.
The outer suface of each fender hook is covered with a treated, premium grade, never-oil leather.
This leather has a special anti-mold coating, and is guaranteed against mildew or fungal growth.
• Available in two sizes for wood rails up to 4" wide
• Heavy-duty core structure is 1/4" aluminum bar stock
• Outer covering of premium-grade leather in black or natural finish
• Special coating prevents growth of mold and fungus in damp and humid environments
• Wooden rail models are lined with fine sheep's wool to protect the rail surface area
• Hole for fender whip accommodates 5/8" line
• Note: Megafend will customize fender hooks to meet your needs; call your Fisheries sales representative for further information