A large day-pack, perfect for getting the essential gear to training days in the harbor or overnight excursions.
This pack fits well and moves with you, enhanced by its sternum strap, contoured padded shoulder straps, compression system, and stow-away waist belt. A handle at the top makes for easy hanging or carrying for shorter distances.
• Main compartment has a full-access top opening and a simple, clean watertight roll-top closure - like a dry bag
• Very large external rear pocket with 3-side, full-length access zippers has two zippered mesh pockets to keep smaller items organized
• Smaller top external compartment has several dividers and pouches for small items
• All external zippers are urethane-coated to keep your gear dry
• Durable, rubberized 210 denier TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) coated nylon shell stands up to rough handling
• External Hypalon® molle panel forms an expandable slot on the outside of the pack for wet gear storage (or can even hold a small sleeping bag), as well as providing lashing points for additional equipment on the rear of the pack
• Webbing lashing loops along the sides for attaching extra gear
• Thin, but stiff, internal plastic sheet and added foam support provdes cushioning while maintaining the pack's shape
• Three external, breatheable, soft foam pads at the shoulders and small of the back cushion the load while creating an air space between you and the pack for extra comfort and cooling ventilation
• Dimensions of back panel: approx. 11-1/2" x 21"