Flotation and hypothermia protection with nighttime high visibility reflective tape. Designed to deliver comfort, warmth, and durability during marine operations, this jacket's closed-cell foam insulation will provide flotation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of water immersion.
The Classic Flotation Bomber Jacket is a standard piece of uniform for many government agencies, as well as everyday recreational activities such as boating, fishing or sailing. The T1 Version includes SOLAS reflective tape across the chest and around each wrist to provide increased visibility.
• Mobility and comfort with relaxed fit
• Full-length storm flap
• Neoprene cuffs for more comfort
• Internal waist belt reduces ride-up
• Fleece-lined front pockets
• Attachable insulated (MA7136) hood can be purchased separately