The MSL351 Dry Suit Liner's unique Variable Insulation™ design provides the optimal balance of warmth, comfort, and mobility.
Developed for the military, it combines different weight Polartec® fleece panels to provide the highest level of thermal protection where the wearer needs it most. The chest, arms and shoulders use Polartec Classic 100 fabric, while the back and legs use the heavier Polartec Classic 200.
The MSL351 has shortened, tapered sleeves that won't interfere with drysuit wrist seals and full-length tapered legs that fit comfortably inside dry suits without bunching.
The liner provides warmth without adding a lot of weight, is highly breathable, quick drying, durable and machine washable.
• Variable insulation panels - ideal for strenuous work conditions
• Stretch panels to provide optimal mobility
• Vertical front entry zipper with dual sliders for quick donning and to facilitate relief
• Keeper straps at the thumbs and ankles prevent bunching
• Elastic waist band; front storage pockets
• Weight: approx. 1 lb 4 oz
• Compatible with MSD560, MSD565, MSD575, MSD575 WR, MSD577SR and MSD585 Dry Suits