Mustang Survival's Ocean Commander Immersion Suit is the trusted choice of sailors, offshore boaters, fishermen, and other commercial mariners the world over.
Consisting of a welded nylon outer waterproof shell, and a detachable inner foam buoyancy/insulating liner, the Ocean Commander is only 2/3 the weight of conventional neoprene suits.
Donning is made easy with a full-length zipper, neoprene wrist seals and removable neoprene mitts.
The OC8000 HR version also comes with a built-in safety harness.
• Approvals: USCG - UL1197 - Immersion Suits 160.171 - UCCG/MED SOLAS 2010
• Lighter weight and more flexibilty and mobility than a conventional neoprene immersion suit
• Hood offers a water-tight fit; face seal gives protection from water and wind exposure
• Full length front body zipper gives a water-tight seal
• 5 mm neoprene removable mitts provide warmth and stow in sleeve pockets
• Non-slip durable rubber soles provide traction on wet surfaces
• Welded nylon outer shell provides waterproofness; high performance urethane coated nylon exterior makes repairs and cleaning easier
• Detachable foam liner can be un-snapped and removed for in-the-field repairs and cleaning
• Inflatable head pillow supports the head at an optimum flotation angle and provides additional buoyancy
• SOLAS grade reflective tape on shoulders and arms aids in nighttime detection
• High-pitched hailing whistle
• Buddy line included - increases survival rates, keeps victims together for easier locating and rescue