A blend of 50% merino wool and 50% polyester synthetic, this garment outperforms pure-wool in regulating temperature when you're active, and beats pure synthetics or cotton in heat retention when you're wet — so you can stay dry and warm and comfortable all day.
The quick-drying synthetic component wicks moisture away from skin and regulates temperature during heavy activity, and by being fused with merino wool, superior thermal protection is provided even when soaked or resting.
• Stretch synthetic component reduces wear and retains fit over the life of the garment
• Comfortable flat-lock seam construction
• Natural odor control and comfort of wool
• Quick drying properties of synthetics
• Sized to fit under Mustang's EP outerwear
• Fabric weight: 175 gm/m² (5.2 oz gm/yd²)