Representing the top of Musto's offshore line, HPX has become synonymous with top-quality foul weather clothing.
HPX fabric is one of the most durable, waterproof, breatheable fabrics available.
Surprisingly supple and flexible, the HPX Trousers are suitable for long ocean or offshore cruising, as well as racing.
The all-season HPX Trousers are full featured, functional, and comfortable - day after day
Developed in partnership with Volvo Ocean Race and Vendee Global Challenge racing teams, this is a true open ocean sailing garment, providing protection under the worst conditions.
• Gore-Tex® Pro Shell with Ocean Technology® laminate
• High chest for extra torso protection
• Unlined for quicker drying, and ease of movement when layering
• Articulated knees and seat for natural motion with less binding
• Heavy duty 2-way zip with high waterproof gusset
• Fleece-lined handwarmer chest pockets with mesh drainage at chest level
• Velcro® adjustable "non-slip" wide elasticised suspenders
• Durable seat and knee patches with internal, abrasion-free seams
• Elasticised underarms; twin waist adjusters
• Multi-tool attachment loop at waist
• Thigh pocket with water deflecting inner lip
• Extra wide Velcro ankle closures