The MPX Drop seat Trousers FW are the perfect choice specifically designed for female sailors who need Gore-Tex® fabric protection for prolonged periods facing foul conditions offshore. Designed for recreational sailing in all conditions and offer breathability and comfort unmatched by non Gore-Tex products.
MPX Gore-Tex is Musto's lighter weight version of their HPX Ocean Technology fabric. Laminated between inner and outer materials, it creates a durable, waterproof and highly breathable fabric. The MPX fabric is ideal for offshore and coastal racing, as well as for cruising.
Constructed in a 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro laminate which is custom engineered for Musto, the MPX Trousers deliver durable, waterproof and breathable protection for prolonged offshore sailing.
Tailored to the female form, these women's hardwearing and protective hi-fit trousers are strategically reinforced with Cordura® to maximize longevity. fleece-lined handwarmer pockets on the chest keep hands warm when the cold sets in, and a practical thigh pocket with a water deflecting closure offers easy, secure access to necessary equipment.
Articulated knees and seat allow maximum freedom of movement for every active offshore sailing adventure.
• Velcro fastening adjustable shoulder straps to prevent slippage
• Hi fit design covers chest to give added protection when worn without jacket
• Elastication under arms ensures a snug fit
• Side attachment point for multitool with extra pouch supplied for ease of changeover
• Unlined for ease of movement
• Double side zips allow the seat to be dropped away for ladies convenience
• Articulated knee and seat construction to maximise ease of movement
• High wear resistant knee and seat patches with internal abrasion free seams to prevent damage
• Extra wide Velcro ankle closures for ease of fastening
• Chest pocket