This is a one-part professional quality interior and exterior alkyd enamel.
It is economically priced and formulated to provide performance, value and reliability.
It features durability, chemical resistance, and excellent hide and wear characteristics.
Nautical Enamels are ideal for decks, hulls and interiors in the marine environment, and can be applied to any properly prepared fiberglass, metal or wood surface above the waterline, inside or out.
• High hiding characteristics
• Excellent flow and leveling
• Stain resistance to grease, oil, and water
• High solids, low VOCs
• Apply using brush, roller, or spray
• Cleaner: mineral spirits or naphtha
• Thinner: Do not thin
• Theoretical coverage is 394 ft²/gallon; 2-3 coats recommended; 54% solids (vol.)