Newmar's Standard Series of DC to DC Converters convert a source of DC current from one voltage level to a lower voltage.
Even if the input voltage varies (such as with a draining battery), the output voltage remains constant. This makes DC/DC Converters ideal for powering voltage sensitive communication/navigation equipment, on negative ground systems.
• Ideal for powering voltage sensitive voice, data, and navigation transceivers
• Output voltage maintained within 1% under all line and load conditions within rating
• Numerous converter and load protection circuits - current limiting; automatic thermal shutdown; short circuit proof; reverse polarity and overvoltage protection
• Large heat sink fins maximize air contact for coolest operation and long life of components
• Polyurethane conformal coating on PC boards and corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum case with heavy duty shock mounts assure survival in marine environments
C-2 = 4.5"H x 5.9"W x 11.0"D
C-3 = 6.0"H x 4.7"W x 14.0"D
C-4 = 6.0"H x 4.7"W x 16.0"D
C-5 = 6.2"H x 6.8"W x 18.1"D
C-10 = 2.8"H x 4.2"W x 10.4"D