The Digital Battery Analyzer Plus is an essential tool for all DC system installers, technicians and battery dealers. Simple to use, it performs a complete analysis of battery condition in seconds - then displays clear, conclusive data on a large LCD screen.
Provides information on battery voltage, condition and available power, regardless of state of charge. Provides highly accurate empirical data to assure your customers that their batteries are fine, or to support your recommendation that they be replaced.
• Analyzes 12 and 6 volt lead-acid batteries, with separate programs for flooded lead-acid, gel-cell or AGM batteries; deep-cycle or gen/engine start
• Simple three step test procedure provides a comprehensive analysis of batteries in seconds
• No need to recharge or disconnect batteries prior to testing; accurate results for batteries in any state of charge from 1 - 30 volts
• Wide amperage range of 100 to 2000cca
• Uses sophisticated conductance technology; will not harm or discharge batteries
• Rugged, compact, light-weight case; easy to use even in hard-to-access battery compartments - completely self-contained
• Even indicates if connecting clamps have proper contact with battery posts
• Temperature compensation setting when testing batteries below 32°F (0°C)