Phase Three Battery Chargers with stainless steel cases are suitable for virtually any application from small recreational craft, to live-aboards, or workboats and other commercial vessels. These "Smart" chargers monitor batteries and put them through the optimum three-stage charge process to provide the fastest recovery and ideal conditioning. This maximizes battery performance and can significantly extend battery life. A selector switch adjusts output voltage to adapt for gel-cell/flooded lead-acid/AGM battery types.
• 12V output
• 115 or 230 volt input @ 50 - 60 Hz
• "Smart" circuitry provides three stage charging - bulk, absorption, float
• 2 isolated output banks; ammeter indicates total output current
• Current limiting-prevents damage from overloading
• Charger status clearly displayed with LED and/or audible indicators or optional remote panel
• Use as a power supply - can power loads without a battery in-line